Thursday, August 17, 2006

Writing a letter

Yesterday was a day for laughs and I had a lot of things to laugh about; not so during the night when I had a an upset tummy. I feel much better this morning for which I am truly thankful. I have been very healthy during this pregnancy and it has been a blessing.
However there is a little discontent stemming from not having submitted anything for publication in such a long time. It is to do with productivity on another level. Some of the time I am spending on reading can surely be spent writing a letter and even if it doesn't get published the letter of rejection will show that I am writing! And will also show that I am growing.
Hmmmm. I think this is what is known as healthy discontentment; because it is linked to growth.
One letter, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home