Sunday, August 13, 2006

Progress in Nana Yaa's world

I heard some very good news last week; I passed the exam I took in June and even got a credit! I can only thank the Lord for finishing the course and also for being able to finish all that needed doing. Now I have proved to myself that I can start things that I finish if I focus hard enough. I am so grateful for that.

Somehow I have also gained some new confidence with the writing and I believe very much that the drill and the discipline of doing the Friday column has had a lot to do with it. I am very thankful to God for that and for the faithful few who keep reading the column and sending me their comments.

All in all, very good news that I must keep in mind when I am stuck and feeling a bit low about the writing.
A step at a time is indeed proving to be true and before I know it, I will experience a big breakthrough.
Thank God for His goodness and for His ever-present love.

One step at a time, one day at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home