Thursday, August 10, 2006

No fear here

Thank God for growth. I am becoming more assertive this year and I am glad about it. I know I have grown up a lot from my former days of being a pleaser; but in the area of assertion, I was still lacking a bit and it was one of the things my coach and I looked at this year and thank God I am learning. I do not cringe at other people's anger so much anymore, especially if I think it is not justified. I like to think that I am a reasonable person and I will do my best not to deliberately antagonise someone.

I am finding that it is helpful to stick to your convicitions when you do believe in them very much. A lot of times, you will be proved right and you will also gain new ground and new territory.

The Lord is the strength of my life; whom shall I fear? Apart from Him, no one else.
I am grateful for this new phase I am getting into.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home