Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Wisdom cometh

There is a writing project I have been employed to do that I was struggling with because it is completely new territory for me. ( It is to do with a book). I was struggling with how to put my thoughts down, how to write the whole book in one chunk and how to please my employee with my writing; so much so that I was getting slightly overwhelmed with the whole thing but yesterday wisdom came to me; something that I have read about in times past came to me- break the whole project into manageable parts.
Wisdom: break the project into small bits and deal with each section as a piece to get my thoughts into place and also to do some proper editing.The task feels suddenly lighter and more doable and I am very grateful for that. A step at a time.

Proverbs 4:7. Wisdom is the principal thing , therefore constantly ask for it in Jesus' Name, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home