Tuesday, August 08, 2006

One step

Today is the day the Lord has made; I will be glad and rejoice in it.

Yesterday I went to bed vaguely dissatisfied and I think it was to do with being a bit disappointed not to receive a response to an email I sent. I wrote about the number of fewer emails I get these days a few weeks ago and I am used to the decrease in volume but still look forward to hearing from friends.

Today though, I am thinking about what I did yesterday and berating myself a little because I did manage to do quite a bit with the writing. I read some magazines and also did some writing. A little every day is good and I am not only waiting until inspiration strikes,which is even better.

Hope that contines a step at a time. I rejoice in each step.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home