Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Temperament theory

One of my pet loves is reading about temperaments and though there are several methods or theories surrounding personalities, the one I am familiar with is the four temperament theory. I picked up a book today on these temperaments and it has been great fun revisiting some of this knowledge.
It is a tool I have found invaluable in understanding what makes me tick. Some people think it boxes them in but I find it liberating to know why I do what I do. Knowing your temperament is not an end in itself; to me it is just the beginning to an interesting journey and discovery to being the best you. With God's Help, I want to be the best me that I can and I yield completely to the discipline of His Word.
Thank You for Your discipline, Father. Thank You for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home