Wednesday, March 04, 2009

The goodness of the Lord

I have been praying that the Lord teach me how to praise and worship Him much more so that I just close my eyes and I find myself in Him; and being as faithful and as loving as He is, He is leading me.

I bought some praise and worship music in an Oxfam shop yesterday and it was quite a find. I need to speak of His goodness and testify to His faithfulness, His love and His mercy. He is always providing and He has never failed me before. It is an exciting time in my life as I am learning from my spiritual mentor and she is growing in her leaps and bounds herself and being ushered into her destiny.

It is humbling, it is exciting and it is awesome. Lord, I need You more and more in my life. Please help me heed Your Voice and what You are leading me into.
Thank You, Father in the Name of Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home