Sunday, March 01, 2009

Travellers Tales weekend festival

Yesterday was another amazing day at the Travellers Tales festival and yes, I got to meet Alexander McCall Smith. What an elegant, charming gentleman! He was such an entertaining speaker and I believe everyone who heard him was touched by his grace.

I enjoyed the day very much and the whole event very much and know that it will be one of those markers in my life. We are in the merry month of March now and time is ticking by which I am aware of so I have to be using those pockets of time properly and get some writing done anytime I can sit to write.

A word at a time, sustained efforts and focus on a few things will get me to the appointed destinations. 
Thank You, Father for yesterday's opportunity.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home