Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A friend's 40th.

It has been a very busy day today; went out this evening to celebrate a friend's 40th birthday. It was a lovely evening out though I confess that I have eaten a bit too much and have to stay awake to let the food go down.

Where do the years go to? I still feel very young inside but can't deny that I am going to be 40 this year myself. And I am hoping that by September the 16th, things would have changed in certain spheres for me.

40 is a grown-up number and I want to have done something that would make me feel truly grown-up. I want to have the spirit of a child, eager to learn and happy with little, but also mature in a very attractive way.

May each day bring progress and more with it.
God bless my friend for her birthday and bless me too as I strive for gold.
Thank You, Father for Your grace, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home