Sunday, March 08, 2009

2nd day of coaching

It has been another amazing day for me, away from the family enjoying my time on the coaching course. Not a jot of guilt because I know we are all going to benefit from my time away on both these weekends ( last weekend being the one for writing)  and I am definitely going to have something to show for it this year.

I have finally broken through the comfort barrier and know that the Lord has done a marvellous work in me, providing answers and direction through the people around me and also through the materials I have been coming across.
No, I haven't reached the end point but I feel like "second wind" time in this phase of my life. Seedtime, planting time and preparation time all happening now and the anticipation and expectation of the fruits from these seeds. 

As Ephesians 3:20 says, the Lord does more than we can ever ask or imagine in abundance. I am anticipating much more than I can imagine and as the verse 21 says in the same chapter of the same book, to Him alone be the glory due His Holy Name.

What else can I say but thank you for this season I am in?
Thank You, Father, thank You, Jesus, thank You, Holy Spirit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home