Saturday, March 07, 2009

Coaching event

Today I attended the first day of a 2 day coaching event and it was very good. It has made me a bit subdued and thoughtful this evening and in a very quiet way, for the first time in a very long time, I now am feeling very much like all things are indeed possible with God's Help. I believe I have made strides in getting more independent and disciplined with myself. I am truly grateful for that since it has been a long time wondering around in the desert.

I have to have something to show for this year, definitely. There are many who have invested their time in me and their emotional energy in encouraging me and touting my wares, so I have to deliver.

Tomorrow is another long day but with God's grace we will go through it and have something to show for it. Thank You, Lord for Your infinite compassion and mercy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home