Friday, March 16, 2007

The ministration of women

I have pondered long over the verse in Titus 2: 3,4 that says older women should teach the younger women and prayed for an older woman to teach me. Today the 13th of March, this prayer became a reality. My best friend introduced me to her mentor and it was so good to share deep fellowship with a more mature person both in age and in knowledge. We prayed for an issue close to my heart and she spoke particular words to me that confirm what I have been hearing from God.

God is so amazing and He answers our prayers as we pray according to His will and His Word. It is important that I do not neglect the fellowship of the believers. Therefore I shall endeavour to keep close to these ladies who are seeking God so.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home