Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Pressing On

I haven’t written in a while now and go to bed with guilt each night; it hasn’t been easy to make the time with an active girl child who sleeps very little these days and of course she is more important at the moment than anything else at the moment so it is to be expected that the writing takes a back seat for a while. I can tell that she is going to be a live wire and must get ready for that.

I have dreams that I want to come true and that will happen only with a bit of sacrifice. My health has also not been a 100% but I am on the mend now and I have concluded that if I can’t walk, I must do something at home to help get me moving. It is well; the good thing is that I feel very optimistic about the year 2007 and have to keep on believing and hoping that all the years of sowing are going to pay off. God is good to me all the time and for that reason alone, I keep pressing on.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home