Thursday, January 18, 2007

Stir yourself up, Nana

I haven’t written in a while though the intent has been there. I have come to appreciate in these past few days that health and productivity are so linked to each other. I have not been able to shake off the lethargy completely and it is affecting my imagination and productivity; naturally.
I have to shake myself up and stir myself up so that I can move. Being tired makes me focus on the negative instead of the positive and just when I should be walking tall on the back of getting a letter printed, there is this slump. I am wiser now and will do my best never to let exercise slip away from my lifestyle.
I am stirring myself up and shaking off the weight.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Manuel Family said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, Nana!! Reminds me of 2 Timothy 1:6.

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home