Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Enjoying Baby Sarah

Sarah continues to hog the attention in the household but why not? She is very sweet and a good eater and sleeper as well. I have not recovered as quickly from her delivery as with the boys though, but today in particular I feel a spring in my step and I do feel like I am almost back to my best. That is if I can figure out what to do with our clothes since we have moved again!
There are so many things to unpack and where to start from is the challenge but it has to be done somehow.
Writing has taken a back seat as always but maybe today I will attempt that letter I have been thinking of.
A step at a time with a new baby and a new home is exactly what I can do.
But I also do intend to enjoy the time with Baby Sarah too. God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home