Thursday, September 28, 2006

Gritting my teeth to give thanks

I was having a chat with a friend by email when the system just stopped working and it has been frustrating trying to fix it. It is still not working and since Daddy was away, I couldn't even ask for his help since this is his area of expertise.
Now I am awake because Son No. 4 decided to go wandering about today in particular and wake us up and now I can't go back to sleep. I have come down to try to solve the email problem to no avail and today is going to be a busy day.
Lord have mercy on me and help me take things one at a time. There is nothing else I can do and this frustration will do nothing to help the situation.
In all things give thanks, the Bible says in 1 Thessalonians 5:18.I am trying to do so with all my heart at this moment.
Give thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home