Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Thank You, Father

For 2 days in a row now, I have had to take to my bed in the morning because I felt like I needed the rest and somehow I am not too happy with that especially since I haven't done any walking in a while now. I have been praying for physical strength so I have to keep thanking God for it. I have nothing to lose and with the way I have been feeling, I need it quite badly.
I haven't been able to stick to my new writing timetable but have been jotting things down in my journal to work on at the appropriate time.
I am just grateful that very soon it will all be over and there will be a new addition to the family. I am hoping that I will be able to get back into the swing of things once more.
The Lord is my Helper and the One who is always there to grant wisdom.
Thank You, Father.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home