Sunday, October 22, 2006

Waiting for you

I haven't been here in a while and I have no excuse for it; just been feeling lazy and wondering when the baby will arrive. I can't seem to get my thoughts off the birth, especially since I am quite big now; people ask me every day and that makes it drag a lot but I am being as patient as I can because there is nothing I can do!
It has been a boring day after church and I have had two naps; church was good and I enjoyed Sunday school very much even though the kids were quite active and noisy! We really need teachers and also a Youth Pastor, I think to give us some sort of direction. We are doing our best to teach the children and like Sheila said, maybe we are sowing seeds and I hope so and pray so too.
Baby, please come quickly; we are all waiting eagerly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home