Saturday, March 04, 2006

Thank you for writers

I have not been here for a few days now and it has been a deliberate choice. I did not have any thing positive to muse about and did not want to complain about the lack of writing or motivation anymore.
Well, today I attended a writing event and I have been inspired again and have been challenged about how much more there is to learn. We had a published writer teach us what skills she has and she gave us a lot of exercises to do. It was very, very good and very humbling for me.
One cannot rush good writing and there is no point focussing on writing for money or fame because that takes away the joy of just writing for sheer enjoyment.

There is something that is also going to change in our home affairs and it has set me on a soul-searching journey once again. Life is certainly interesting and you have to make the most of where you are and where you are meant to be.

God is good and I thank Him for each minute of each day.

A step at a time is enough for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home