Saturday, July 04, 2009

Long time

It has been a while since I last visited this spot. No reason but the same old one so I will not get into explaining why.

It has been an interesting week and one that has made me realise a few shortcomings of mine that I need to tackle. Nothing major but it is interesting that each time I have to go back to the basics over and over again. That is the key and consistency is another as well, like I have written about before. That is key. I also have to still do less and less talking or rather talk some more with myself internally. I have got so much to prove to myself and to those who keep pushing me higher and I have to deliver. At the same time I have to be careful not to put so much pressure on myself that I implode or get so discouraged it takes so much to climb back up.

One thing I have picked up is that I have to go over things constantly so that I am adding to old knowledge and not dropping bits of knowledge when I learn something new.

Self-knowledge is indeed one of the most powerful ways to learn and draw oneself up. Lord, thank You for Your Mercy and Your Grace, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home