Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Still making progress

This week has not gone by as smoothly as anticipated. I thought I would be able to do more writing and editing that I have done but it hasn't happened quite as planned. It has not been negative, just slow. I continue to make progress though, and doing a lot of reading to build myself up and praying and walking too.

Today I met a good friend while out walking and she made me laugh so much. I honestly believe that as women grow and mature, they really do grow in confidence and in inner strength once they decide to take charge of their lives and not leave it to others to make choices for them . Really beautiful to watch.  And of course one becomes more certain about the paths one should tread and is immune to other people's drama, which can take away one's focus.

Making progress and taking a step at a time and a day at a time. I will definitely jot down some key points tonight before I go to bed. I firmly believe that I am making progress and have to keep doing what I am doing and applying the catalysts and accelerators where I learn about them;  so far kaizen is working for me, even if it is not at the rate I would want it to be at.

God is good and I am grateful that He is watching over me. Thank You, Lord for my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home