Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Another good day

I wrote something yesterday but there was something wrong with the site so my post did not get posted. I watched Safin's match at the French Open and he was beaten by a young French player; it was an exciting match. The young taking over from the old. The natural order of life unless you are in the kingdom of God where the old can still bear fruit if they stay close to God.
It has been a good day for the boys too; took them to the library and No 3 won a prize for his poem so that was good for him.

Didn't do much writing today but started editing some work and will continue that tomorrow.
And best of all, inside of me, I know I am growing and getting stronger and focusing on what is needed and it means I am talking less and praying more and just keeping my head down.
I can't remember the last time I was so excited about myself and Father, I thank You once again for today. You are the Mighty One and there is none besides thee indeed.

Thank You, Father for today.
Amen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nana Awere Damoah said...

Nana, I read ur comment on my blog: thanks and God bless. Nice to know that you hv my back and your encouragement is well appeciated.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home