Sunday, June 07, 2009

RF's win

Today Roger Federer won the French Open for the first time and may it be the first of several . He is such a gifted player and he is so languid on the court when he plays. I am so happy for him and I believe lots of people are very happy for him. The French crowd was so supportive and they really wanted him to win. The power of the people indeed. A very happy day for me on the one hand.

On the other hand I found out some information about someone close to me that was not pleasant to listen to but in a way it confirms some dreams I have had and I have to keep praying and keep my focus and also keep doing what I am doing. Upping up my level will help me achieve my dreams and onwards we progress with a step at a time, a day at a time.
Thank You, Father for this very significant day, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home