Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Emotional healing by faith

It has been another busy day; I went looking for a book for a friend in the library and it seems like the copies of four of those libraries has just disappeared. There is a book rustler around. It meant that I was running around for the rest of the day and I got back home hoping to hear from a friend but found no email or message waiting for me. Disappointing but not catastrophic. 

I have been doing my best to keep focused and keep the big picture in mind and I have been reminding myself that every great feat always has opposition trying to stop it from coming to fruition. I am feeling tired (in my emotions) of battling to stay focused on the writing and I have been doing well with keeping one foot ahead of the other so I must keep on doing that. Some days, one feels like one is wading through mud but what to do about it but to keep going on as best as one can?

Lord, without You I can do nothing so please do something soon and help me keep your Word in mind and not look at the circumstances around me.

God is good and He is so merciful to His own. Thank You, Father that you made today; I am doing my best to rejoice and be glad in today.

Thank You that I am more than a conqueror in the Name of Jesus, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home