Friday, March 27, 2009

My tennis lesson and my generous coach

I had a tennis lesson today and it was very good. Is it not amazing what goodwill and compliments and kind words can achieve? I know this so well mentally because I respond to these things very well myself and yet it is difficult to use on my kids and I have to keep repenting about being too harsh with them.
Well, my coach today at the lesson was so encouraging and very generous with his compliments. He kept saying how much of a star I was and I kept giggling like a schoolgirl throughout the lesson and of course I learnt a lot during the session.
I really love the game and it is not as easy as it looks to play the game especially with the technical bits but I am in a learning mode for the rest of my life and I hope that I will be able to play a reasonable game of tennis by the end of summer.
Lord, thank You for this opportunity to hit a ball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home