Friday, March 20, 2009

Back on track

Today has been a much better day for me; feeling lighter in spirit and in feet as well and I have had a good day overall. Thanks be to God for that. 
I have been jotting down some thoughts to do with the writing so we are back on track. God is good. I went for my tennis lesson today which was cool but my jogging bottoms are not cool at all. I really must get something more flattering and something that holds me in a bit and does not let me look flabby. The ladies I was playing with today looked so taut and I was looking like a sack; not good at all. Well, I enjoyed the session very much and hope that next week I will not be scooting off in the way I did today.
It was good to despatch some medicines a friend wanted to send to Ghana and I feel like one good deed done.
Thank you, O Lord for Your grace and Your mercy.
Thank You, Father.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home