Monday, March 23, 2009

Negative emotions

It is really a good thing to give thanks to the Lord and it is a good thing not to make decisions from negative emotions. Being tired, angry, depressed or discouraged are states of being that pass and one must not take decisions when you find yourself in any of those states, or any like crippling emotion.

These days I have stopped struggling with tiredness in the evening and just retire when I feel so tired, I can't do anything. There is no point fighting a certain kind of tiredness and what I find is that I wake up more refreshed and raring to go.

Lord, I thank You for the lessons learnt daily. The next one is to live at peace with all men all the time.

Thank You for today and for Your goodness and Your faithfulness.

Thank You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home