Saturday, March 14, 2009

Life is really simple

In my opinion, life can be really simple and one can live in relative peace with all men and women. Life is a matter of choices and one does not need to bow down to the conventions and norms of society if one is not so inclined.
I think a lot of us complicate our lives by not being sure in our hearts what really matters to us but rather go down the route of the wide and broad and choose to do what others are doing. And since those choices do not resonate with us, we tie ourselves into knots about what we have and don't have and strive to meet the expectations of others.
How liberating it is to live true to yourself and do what you know really matters to you. And a lot of times it is not about money; it is about the value that you place on your choices.
I am not where I want to be yet but I have unshackled myself from what people think or say. 
I choose to do the things that speak to my heart and above all to please the Father in all things.
Thank You, Father that Your grace makes life really simple, even when I am going through challenging times like this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home