Thursday, August 21, 2008

Give thanks in all things

The law of attraction really works. If you focus on positive things, they manifest in your life and even when things go wrong, you somehow find a way of seeing the positive amidst the challenges.
My mom has been complaining about her driver and lo and behold, he has done something silly this morning and the car has been impounded. And of course my mom is angry and is saying this dumbness is what she keeps talking about.
To me it is very simple. Fire him or teach him and be positive while doing so. If you keep patronizing people and letting them know that you think they are dumb, guess what, they act dumb.
Anyway, in all things I give thanks because this is God's will for me in Christ Jesus and I'm glad I know that fact.
Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home