Monday, July 07, 2008

On and on and on and ...

Wimbledon is over and I did not score a perfect score with the choices I made; I wanted Venus Williams and Roger Federer to win but alas Nadal put an end to Federer's reign. That didn't stop me from watching the highlights from the program though or prevent me from reading several reports on the match between the best two players in the world. It is so thrilling to read about the talents of these players and listen to the analysis of their shots and their way of play and how each handles the big points and I never get bored of the descriptions or discussions. ( I have to learn how to play tennis as soon as I am able to and my heart is excited even as I write this.)

When I listen to the tennis pundits and read the articles on the matches I can't help thinking about the attributes of God and His eternal love and power and majesty and might and grace and mercy and kindness and faithfulness and glory and lovingkindness and ... and ... and ... On and on and on it goes, all the adjectives I am yet to use and discover.

What is so eternal and everlasting and amazing like the omniscience of the Lord? My journey of discovery just goes on and on and on and on....

Eternal Father, I adore You and praise Your Holy Name, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home