Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Writing practice

Today I had to miss my visit to the library for good reasons and I didn't finish the Morning Pages that I normally write because Yours Truly, Sarah Ahema just wouldn't let me. It has been a relatively good day, though I have been a wee bit lazy and I am hoping to make up for it in the evening. I will still have to go up soon because I need to get some quality rest so that I don't feel so tired as I have for the past few days.

Writing-wise I haven't done too much either. Some days are better than others and it is wise to acknowledge so. Thank You, Father that at least I have been able to blog and was also able to send out some long emails in the morning. All good practice for this girl.
Baby steps daily to reach the intended goal.
Thank You, Father.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home