Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Thank God for small doses of wisdom

Wisdom sometimes comes in small doses. If I want to blog daily all I've got to do is book time on the PC in the library and I will do it;forcing myself to do it in a clever way.
Well, yesterday I had a good chat with a friend who was joking about wanting to be a model and I happened to mention Freddie Ljungberg (not sure about the spelling)? Guess what, he is mentioned in the very same context in the Daily Mail. What a coincidence!
I have done my Morning Pages for today but I am feeling quite tired because I went to bed so late so I am going to leave the library soon and hopefully stretch for a few minutes and tidy up the kitchen and cook for the boys.
I will have to do today's writing assignment at night today.Ah, well some days are always better than others but I am so grateful for getting 2 out of 3 so far.
God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home