Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Learning zone

My car is off the road at the moment so it seems like I will be at home for a while until it is sorted out or I get a new one. And three more people apart from me are in agreement with me about getting a new one. I receive it in Jesus' Name.

I am doing a lot of reading around finances and acknowledge that I have a lot to learn in that area and I am prepared to put in the hard work. As the saying goes, if you are doing the same thing over and over again and getting the same results you are unhappy with, you have to change your methods and that is definitely true in my case. I have to change the way I am doing things and learn from those who have gone on ahead.

It is the same diligence and much more that I have to show with getting more into the Bible and meditating in there. I must learn how to do that better and just let my spirit receive fully the revelation in the Word of God. The amazing thing with the Bible is that the knowledge gets better and deeper. This girl has a lot of work to do.

But it is good for me to learn now than to regret later.

It is well. Off to school I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home