Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Greatest Book

I have been reading a lot of books on finances and goals and how to succeed and the interesting thing is that a lot of the principles I am reading about are straight from the Bible. The Bible is God's Word to us and the blueprint for our lives, both physical and spiritual. That is why you have instructions relating to food and then deep truths about our faith in there.
We are to consult it in every area of their lives and those who do that are those who have great success in all that they do, irrespective of where they live.

It is not easy to be a student of anything but it is the only way to get the most out of the Word, to seek truths in there and to meditate on the Word day and night and as with all things, the more practice you put in , the more the benefits you will reap.
I honestly believe that I must do this with all diligence and not be put off by other people's views since I have certain dreams and goals I would want to see achieved in my lifetime.

God is so good to us, so loving and so faithful to His Word; and those who dwell therein and seek Him will live in His perfect will and His best for them.
Thank You, Father for Your Word, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home