Monday, September 04, 2006

A new term

Today is the last day of the summer holidays for the boys; I think somehow they are looking forward to going back to school. I can't say I am looking forward to packing the lunchboxes but I think they are probably looking forward to seeing other children apart from each other. I will have to iron some shirts, jumpers and the like today.
I have decided that I will not do more than 2 sessions at the Adult Education Centre; I will just take it easy and also do a day at a time. I feel as if this week has crawled but it probably is all in my mind.
Whatever happens, today is a day the Lord has made and we will rejoice in it. I hope to be back with a more interesting post later on in the day.
Because wisdom has come about the writing and I am going to do my best to stick to it.
God is sooooo gooooood.
Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home