Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Confidences and confessions

Today has been a day of confidences and confessions; it has been good for my soul and it has been good to talk to friends .
The one thing I am truly very grateful for on a daily basis is for having the faith that I have in God. How else would I cope through the emotional happenings I go through each day and also with the frustrations that sometimes nip at me?

I have not done any writing today but I am ok with that. Sometimes a break is good for reflection and I think today has been one of those days when I have thought about some issues that need to be addressed. And thank God for having a praying friend.
That is also another gift I appreciate very much. And thank God that with each day comes growth.

I am looking forward to becoming very comfortable in my skin and in my writing just like Maya Angelou is. I will write more about her book on food that I recently consumed with greedy relish.

Confess your sins to one another that you might be healed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home