Sunday, May 17, 2009

Back to The Artist's Way

I have started reading The Artist's Way once again because I think even though I am doing very well with daily progress, I have had so many distractions that I have not been able to write as much as I can and the writing has been more in drips than in a constant flow, which leads to a gush of good work coming out. Somehow I have not had that in years now and I desire it very much. A lot of good things have been said to me about the writing but it will not happen without some amount of hard work and I am ready to do that.  So I' m hoping to find some more inspiration and encouragement from Julia Cameron and find my way back to doing that which should be as natural to me as breathing.

When I fall I rise again because I have no other choice but to keep on with this calling on my life. I love anything to do with writing and I want to be able to refer to myself as a writer extraordinaire. I have been doing some writing this evening and I have been quite surprised at how much of a struggle it was to get out even the few words that I wrote once it was not this kind of writing, where I am just putting my thoughts down on screen. Ah well, what to do? The girl will regroup and just begin again until what needs to happen does happen.

Baby steps, baby steps and on our way we go.
Thank You, Father for the resources to help me along my journey, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home