Saturday, May 16, 2009

Another day of grace

Today has been quite a day. Started off quite confusing for me and all sorts of turmoil and it has ended quite well. I am reading several books on the trot and learning from each of them. It is imperative that I keep on reminding myself that those who focus and persist and are diligent do get the results. 

I was thinking of writing about sowing and reaping yesterday in my Friday column but it didn't happen.  I will when the opportunity arises; it is a huge topic so I cannot hope to exhaust it in one piece since I am learning about it myself with each day.

I am glad that the day has ended well and all is well again in my little world of me.

Thank You, Father that you are so very merciful and so very faithful and so very awesome to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home