Sunday, February 08, 2009

A day of 2 halves

It has been a day of 2 halves today; great joy on the one half and great anger on the other. Great joy at the celebration of a new life in the gift of the baby girl for a friend and great anger at the rudeness from some of my kids. 
I don't know what it is but the two older ones have been playing up and today I have allowed them to make me very angry, the oldest one being the main culprit. The reason why I am so angry is because they have a young sister who is just two and they are teaching her how to shout and be aggressive and rude and that annoys me a lot. 
There is no point staying angry because that won't solve the problem or do anything for my health and I know I have to keep my focus on the Lord to sort them out. He is more than able to sort them out since He created them and knows for what purpose He made them for.
Into your Hands, I commit them, Father. I do not have the wisdom to help them learn.
Thank You for the grace that abounds to live with children like these and I thank You for what You are going to do in them.
Thank You, Father for Your grace, Amen.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home