Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Birthday, Nana

It is my 39th birthday today; a friend took me out to a Spanish restaurant which was lovely and got me this expensive journal. I felt very cherished and as always she made me laugh so much with her thread of conversations. I do love strong women, and this friend is one of them without being intimidating or nasty. 
This is a significant year for me since it is the last one before I turn 40 and I want it to be different in lots of ways.
I pray that I am more in tune with the Father, more accepting of my foibles whilst working on them, more focused on the writing and the teaching and that I am more of the kind of woman that I admire. A Proverbs 31 woman who makes things happen on her own without crutches or dependence on anyone to create something good. 
I want to have more of my dreams become tangible and live them out rather than in my dreams.
Father, I thank You for another year and I thank You for answering prayers all the time. It is surely going to be an exciting year in Jesus' Name, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home