Saturday, June 10, 2006

Amazing answer

It seems like I am becoming a little bit more focussed than I normally am and I am very grateful for that. I am writing a bit more in my journal which is always good for letting the ideas flow. Sometimes they seem to be stuck somewhere but as the more established writers advise: just write. You get even more stuck if you refuse to face the blank screen or take out a pen or a pencil and one must also not try too hard to get published or the joy of writing is lost.

I am also grateful for someone who has come into my life and believes in me and understands what it means to be å writer. Some admire and applaud but cannot offer more than that. To have someone believe in you is humbling, it is energizing, it is powerful and it is a gift.

Thank You, Father for answering my prayer for a godly, female, Christian mentor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home