Saturday, May 20, 2006

Pressing on

Sometimes I go through periods of muddling along for a long time and it seems as if nothing is happening. Now that I have recognised when it is happening, I am better equippped to handle it. The simple answer to "what should I do now?" is to go back to the basics and to keep persevering. There is no other way around it.
One cannot force creativity but one can create the conducive environment for it and keep praying that you discover your form again. Just like I believe that Arsenal will come back to form again, I must believe that I will get into the groove once again.
I am pressing on in faith and definitely in prayer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home