Tuesday, May 23, 2006

It shall come to pass

Today I bought two copies of our class anthology from the writing class I attend. Though I haven't graced the classroom with my appearance this term, I still think of how helpful the classes have been to me in terms of motivation. I am hoping the anthologies will spur me on.

And I finally feel that the muddling along is coming to an end, and I hope that I will attain some form of publication once again this year.

I must keep on saying that I am a published writer and it shall come to pass.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are right Nana..."I must keep on saying that I am a published writer and it shall come to pass" This is exactly how it works. You creat your life from the inside out.
If you can see it...speak is...it will manifest. That is the way God created everything. Genisis is full of "And God said...and God said...Since we are made in His Image...as speaking spirits it will work for us too!
Beliving huge things for you my friend,
Love, Wanda

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home