Tuesday, March 14, 2006

One word at a time

It is another cold day today but I must not let it affect me; I must learn to create my own weather as I was taught some several years ago.

Yesterday I still didn't hand anything in for the class anthology and it was a bit embarrassing. One of my colleagues handed in some greeting verses and they were lovely. I have written some myself but it will seem a bit funny now if I also hand in greeting verses so I really must come up with something before next Monday.

Yesterday I did feel the clouds lifting and I managed to write down something which was very good. I have not gone through quite a long slump as this before and this year I did resolve not to let it go the way of the last one where I wasted a lot of time being led by emotions. I started the year off well and I have to keep that in mind.

I am grateful to have this outlet to pour out some of my thoughts. God is good.

I shall keep writing, word by word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home