Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Little by little

Today has been another day on the go but it has ended very beautifully in a session with my coach. I always learn something new from my coaching sessions and get new insights into the things that I need help with. I could wax lyrical about coaching for a long time but today I will keep it short.

My coach can sense a shift in my attitudes and I can as well. I have begun to believe very much or see the evidence to support the theories that abound that your emotional well-being affects your physical appearance. As I have come to the point of trying out different things even if I fail, I have grown a little bit taller,my posture is better and my laugh more full-bodied. Weird, I know but true . I shall keep on growing, keep on learning and keep on trusting in God and believe that all the hairs of my head will also grow back and be black and silky.Nothing is impossible.

Little by little, day by day, I am growing.
God bless you. Hope to be more alert and awake in the coming weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home