Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Introduction

My full name is Nana Yaa Akyiama Kyei-Baffour Larbi but I answer to Nana because it is simple to those who are not used to Ghanaian names. I am a homemaker at the moment and enjoy writing and teaching very much. I have been writing for a few years now and I have not been published on a large scale but I am working on that. I enjoy reading too and one of my favourite book characters is Kinsey Millhone because she is quirky and flawed and lovable at the same time. I am a Christian too and I am always awed by how much God loves us and what He is constantly teaching us through His Word.
I am hoping that having this blog will help my writing and also help me meet other writers.
So I welcome myself to the world of bloggers.
Welcome, Nana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home