Monday, July 12, 2010

Step by step

It has been a very busy day, running up and down around the kids especially. Something happened that has really vindicated my decision to do my very best to be financially independent and knowledgeable. Not to pursue wealth with all my heart but to be aware and to learn as much as I can and to be astute and also get someone to help me if needed.

Things do not just happen and one has to make conscious decisions to focus and do what needs to be done. It is not by might or by power but by the Spirit of God that I can make a headway and gain inroads and insights into what I should be doing as a writer. I am doing the best that I can on one level while acknowledging that I could do better in the way of actually putting pen to paper or sitting behind a machine.

Thank You for Your mercy as always, Lord. Thank You, Father for today, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home