Sunday, June 13, 2010

Still making those baby steps

I haven't been here for a while and very conscious of that in a positive way. I have made some progress with the writing, I believe with  the help of a few simple tools and things are set to get better. The simple tools are a simple timetable for the evening routine and some menus too for the week. Another is choosing a day on which to do particular things.

It's not that I don't know these things but I am finding more and more that it is the implementation of all the mental knowledge that makes the difference indeed. A lot of people know a lot of things but it is those who put things into motion and practice who see the results. Again a lesson that yours truly knows mentally very well but has not done very much with.

Well, I am learning and I have to keep reassessing what I am doing to move forward. A lot of times progress does not chart a straight way forward, but more a crablike path towards the intended goal.

Lord, I thank You for progress, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home