Saturday, August 01, 2009

Deliciously tired

It has been quite a productive day; helped a friend sort out something he had asked me about. Feeling deliciously tired now and have to get to bed. I am thinking of all the things I need to do and beginning to feel overwhelmed. A sure sign that I need my bed at this point. 

On another note completely, it is quite a relief to realise that leaving the kids at home is not a big deal for them at all. They just get on with it and do not seem to be sad or bereft when I get back. It is good for this Mama to also get some fresh air and breathing space away from all the noise and shouting.

And I met an old friend who told me she has started some business in Sikakrom. Why sit we here until we perish? Thank You for release, Father. Thank You for the funding as well needed to do all that needs doing in the Name of Jesus. Lord, be lifted up in my life. 

Thank You, Father for progress in Nanakrom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home