Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A million pieces

Today I feel like I am being divided into a million pieces and being dragged in several different directions. I am learning the tough way that sometimes good intentions do not cut it at all and sometimes one has to work through some amount of pain to achieve certain goals. It would be nice to get sympathy from all quarters but sometimes that is lacking and one has to do what one has to do.

I am being asked to do a particular job and the money, quite frankly is not worth it at all. What to do, Lord, what to do? I ask for Your wisdom in this case and ask that You direct and lead as to how to get out of this if it is just going to be too costly emotionally and financially.

And Lord,help me keep focus and do what needs doing to get to the intended destination and goal.

Thank You, Father in the Name of Jesus, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home